1. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
2. How to Enter: Beginning on June 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM PST through 11:59 PM PST on December 31, 2021 download the GolfPutz app and follow the on-screen new account instructions. Fill in all required information. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Your entry warrants the sponsoring courses and organizations the authority to send you marketing messages via email in the future.
3. Eligibility: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C.,  years of age and older as of June 1, 2021, except for employees of Rambler Golf / Golf Putz or Administrator’s affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Additionally, employees of each participating golf course ("Golf Courses"), or Golf Courses’ affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively "Golf Courses’ Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household may not legally enter the promotion. Void where prohibited.
4. Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted on or about January 1, 2022 by Administrator to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email/phone and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within  days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Administrator. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Administrator shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Administrator to use winner's name, likeness, and/or biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Administrator harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Administrator will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Administrator's sole opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
6. Prize: Winner will receive (1) foursome certificate to the course played at entry when GolfPutz App was downloaded. Certificate expiration dates and restrictions will be clearly stated on each respective certificate. Foursomes must be redeemed in full (one visit, four golfers, per course). Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Choice of Law and Forum: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws or provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in the State of Florida.
9. Winners List: For the name of the prize winner, available after January 15, 2022, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to Administrator:
6650 Parkside Dr
Parkland FL 33067
Copyright © 2018 RamblerGolf - All Rights Reserved.