- (1) are 18 years of age or older;
- (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Spyder Web Enterprises account;
- (3) will maintain only one Spyder Web Enterprises account at any given time;
- (4) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; and
- (5) will not violate any rights of the Company, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights.
The Company requires “email address” and “first name” in order to register for and operate the Services as designed. Other optional information for optimal use of the Service includes “last name” (optional), “address” (optional), phone number (optional), gender (optional), birth date (optional), left or right handed golfer (optional), golf handicap (optional), home course (optional). This optional data is used to compile a golfer profile to optimize user experience and appropriately play designed live golf games with other golfers. If any user wants to have any data removed, simply send email from the email form at golfputz.com and we will remove any requested data within 48 hours of receiving notice. User data is shared with golfputz.com, which is the same company as the golfputz app.
Transfers: The Company may share data internally with its affiliate companies and may disclose certain information in the event that it is merged, acquired, sold, or some of its assets are acquired. If, in the Company’s discretion, your information will be handled in a materially different manner than it was by the Company, you may have the opportunity to opt-out of having your information shared with any acquirer.
Law Enforcement: The Company will cooperate with law enforcement and disclose any requested information if the Company believes, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to:
- (i) handle fraud, attacks against our systems, or security conflicts,
- (ii) remain compliant with currently applicable state and federal laws or regulations,
- (iv) protect the public or the Company from any attacks against intellectual or physical property rights.
The Company places a premium on protecting your information, but you should remain aware that any information you share online or via text message can be accessed by others. The Company is not responsible for the actions of those who obtain your content in this manner. The Company cannot guarantee your safety and security and you should be aware that submitting any information and using the Service is done at your own risk.
All information passed through the Service is primarily handled in the United States but may from time to time be handled in any country in which the Company or its affiliate companies maintain facilities. By using the Service, you agree that the handling of your personal information and any communication through the Service will be governed by the laws of the United States and any applicable state laws.